Go Behind The Label
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: GBTL
Go Behind The Label and explore the wine making process from grape to glass!
Hear Joe's story, visit a working winery, before heading back to cellar door for a seated wine tasting flight and a two course lunch of fine Tasmanian produce with matched wines in the hatted Josef Chromy Wines Restaurant.
- COVID-19 - Group sizes are strictly limited and all participants will be required to wear a face mask and gloves (supplied) whilst touring the winery.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- Tour commences at 11am sharp, departing from cellar door
- Please allow 2.5 hours for the experience
- Please wear sturdy, enclosed shoes and bring a jacket as you will be outside and entering a working winery
- For health and safety reasons, winery access is restricted to people 18 years and over
- There is a 300m walk between the cellar door and winery, and there are stairs to be navigated in the winery