Go Behind The Label
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: GBTL
Go Behind The Label and explore the wine making process from grape to glass!
Our guides will take you through the history of Josef Chromy Wines, introduce you to our ampelography vineyard and showcase our traditional method sparkling's. Heading back to the Cellar Door, you will enjoy a wine tasting flight followed by a two course lunch of fine Tasmanian produce with matched wines in the hatted Josef Chromy Wines Restaurant.
- Group sizes are strictly limited.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- Tour commences at 11am sharp, departing from Cellar Door
- Please allow 2.5 hours for the experience
- Please wear sturdy, enclosed shoes and bring a jacket as you will be outside
- Restricted to guests 18 years and over
- Walking is required on the tour, with some stairs to be navigated - please inform our team of any accessibility needs at the time of booking.