Go Behind The Label
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: GBTL
Go Behind The Label and explore the wine making process from grape to glass!
Our guides will take you through the history of Josef Chromy Wines, introduce you to our ampelography vineyard and showcase our traditional method sparklings, before heading back to cellar door for a seated wine tasting flight and a two course lunch of fine Tasmanian produce with matched wines in the hatted Josef Chromy Wines Restaurant.
- COVID-19 - Group sizes are strictly limited.
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- Tour commences at 11am sharp, departing from cellar door
- Please allow 2.5 hours for the experience
- Please wear sturdy, enclosed shoes and bring a jacket as you will be outside and entering a working winery
- Restricted to guests 18 years and over
- There is a 300m walk between the cellar door and winery, and there are stairs to be navigated in the winery
- As at 10/12/2021, guests do not need to be vaccinated to enter as we are a seated venue. This is subject to change based on Tas Public Health advice