Go Behind The Label
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: GBTL
***NOTICE***COVID-19 MITIGATION PLAN***
In light of the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we have ceased public tours of the Josef Chromy Winery, where we are busily pressing fruit for vintage 2020. We apologise for any inconvenience. Guests are still invited to join us for a cellar door wine tasting and lunch.
Go Behind The Label and explore the wine making process from grape to glass!
An informative yet informal opportunity to learn a little more about how a vineyard works and how the grapes develop throughout the season. Hear Joe's story, tour a working winery (and sample wines in their unfinished state if available), before heading back to cellar door for a wine tasting and a two course lunch of fine Tasmanian produce matched with wine in the hatted Josef Chromy Wines Restaurant.
- Available 7 days by appointment
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- Tour commences at 11am sharp, departing from cellar door
- Please allow 2.5 hours for the experience
- Please wear sturdy, enclosed shoes and bring a jacket as you will be outside and entering a working winery
- For health and safety reasons, winery access is restricted to people 18 years and over
- There is a 300m walk between the cellar door and winery, and there are stairs to be navigated in the winery