Yalumba Estate Picnic
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Angaston , SA
- Product code: PDZNZT
We are extremely proud of our Yalumba grounds and look forward to sharing them with you through our Yalumba Estate Picnic. Join a Wine Ambassador for a private Best of Barossa tasting and learn about our Distinguished Sites wines. After your tasting choose one of these wines to have as your wine with lunch (valued up to $50). You will then receive a precinct map, a brief tour or the grounds and guidance from staff as to where you will be able to enjoy your local produce picnic. There are a number of locations to choose from, grab a picnic rug, bean bag and even some lawn games if you choose*.
Picnic Pack includes:
- Comprehensive private Wine Tasting, Best of Barossa (Distinguished Sites)
- Brief Yalumba Grounds Tour
- Yalumba Precinct Map
- Local produce picnic pack for 2 – Includes: Barossa Valley Cheese Co. La Dame and Vash Curd Cheeses and Crackers, Angaston Smokehouse Cured Meats, Trevallie Orchard Dried & Fresh Fruit, Tanunda Bakery Sourdough Bread, Yalumba Olive Oil and Kurianda Dukkah
- 2 x Riedel wine glasses to keep
- Bottle of Yalumba Distinguished Sites wine (valued up to $50)
- Bottle of Antipodes Water
- Yalumba bottle opener to keep
*Weather dependent. Alternative location is in our private Family Tasting Room.