Sparkling Masterclass (Incl Vineyard Tour and Lunch)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
- Product code: PGDFQV
Hosted by one of Printhie’s Sparkling Specialists, take a private guided walking tour of the vineyard and gain a rare insight into the process of creating one of Australia’s finest sparkling brands, from base wine to corking and the disgorging process.
Awarded Best Sparkling at the NSW Wine awards in 2018, 2019 and 2020, Swift Sparkling reflects exceptional cool climate craftsmanship that continues to raise the bar for Australian sparkling. The Swift Cuveé was recently awarded a silver medal at the Champagne & Sparkling World Wine Championships.
The Sparkling Masterclass includes a private tasting of five Swift Sparklings including the Swift Cuvée, Swift Rosé, Swift 2013 Vintage, Swift 2016 Blanc de Noirs and the 2010 Blanc de Blancs. Then settle in for the afternoon with a delightful three course alfresco lunch in your private picnic pavilion with water views.
Please read before booking:
- To provide a NSW Government compliant experience we only accept fully vaccinated patrons. A member of our staff will need to see proof of vaccination at QR check-in otherwise entry will be refused. All patrons are required to wear a mask
- We are not able to accept bookings from customers located in any current COVID 19 designated hotspots and we may request to see your licence to ensure compliance with NSW Government restrictions
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- We require minimum 48hrs notice of booking cancellation to receive a refund. Refunds will not be provided due to traffic delays leaving Sydney or inclement weather. System booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8)
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times