- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Nashdale, NSW
- Product code: PBNTWJ
Savour the ultimate day-cation as you lounge on a picnic blanket, Printhie wine in hand, taking in the sensory delights of the surrounding vineyards, apple orchards and sweeping views of lush, rolling hills as far as the eye can see. Use your Printhie map to explore the estate, select your own perfect picnic spot, and then relax and enjoy lazy conversation as you relish the sweet and savoury gourmet treats in your picnic hamper.
The Printhie Picnic experience also includes a guided tasting of selected Printhie wines.
Please read before booking:
- To provide a NSW Government compliant experience we only accept fully vaccinated patrons. A member of our staff will need to see proof of vaccination at QR check-in otherwise entry will be refused. All patrons are required to wear a mask
- We are not able to accept bookings from customers located in any current COVID 19 designated hotspots and we may request to see your licence to ensure compliance with NSW Government restrictions
- We do not accept bookings over 8 people even over split bookings. Please contact email@example.com if you have a special request
- Please ensure you provide the name, phone and email contact for each participant. It must be the participants own phone and email. This also applies for tour operators
- We require minimum 48hrs notice of booking cancellation to receive a refund. Refunds will not be provided due to traffic delays leaving Sydney or inclement weather. System booking fees are not refundable
- Wine tasting is only available to Adults 18+
- Due to current capacity limits within our cellar door, all children and non-tasters need to be included in your group head count (which cannot exceed 8)
- Split bookings for groups over 8 people will not be accepted
- If you arrive 15 or more minutes late, your tasting may be forfeited
- Please note there is a dam on the site and children need to be supervised at all times