St Hugo & Riedel Masterclass & Dining Experience
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rowland Flat, South Australia
- Product code: Riedel/MC/Dining
Awaken your senses whilst we guide you through a journey of wine discovery, showcasing how glassware influences the taste and enjoyment of our St Hugo wines.
Delve into why a varietal specific wine glass is a critical component of enjoying wine to its fullest. Tasting through four St Hugo favorites, you will see how the shape of a glass, draws different characters and personality from each of the wines.
This is an experience for novices and aficionados alike, there is something to discover for everyone! Complete this experience, by being seated in the restaurant to enjoy a four course lunch with two glasses of your favorite St Hugo wine.
Terms and conditions
- If you are unwell or have cold / flu like symptoms, please call us at (08) 8115 9200 to cancel your booking.
- Limit to 1 booking, per person, per day.
- Please note, we are a CASHLESS venue.
- Tasting fees are non-redeemable.
- Tasting flight fees are non-refundable.
- If you do not attend your booking, a tasting fee of $75 per person fee will be charged. If you arrive late to your allocated booking time, please be aware that your tasting experience will be shortened. Please call ahead on (08) 8115 9200 to advise us if you are running late.
- If you notify us prior to your booking for a tasting flight that you are unable to attend, a full refund will be issued.
- Bookings for tasting flights are only for adults 18+.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve a tasting experience, even with prior booking, if we believe that member/s of the booking party may be under the influence of alcohol.
- Staff may stop service at any point should patrons not follow our procedures regarding COVID safety.
- Credit card surcharges and refund policy are subject to local regulation.